Our custom Symbiotic Grow Bed. It's the market's first ideal grow bed - high quality, food-safe, durable, and affordable. Perfect for grow media or floating raft aquaponics and beyond. Discounts available if purchasing more than one.
(Grow bed colors featured in images: Marine Blue and Grass Green)
- Please note that our prices do not include shipping. In an effort to provide the most transparent and fairest pricing we have adopted an individualize shipping policy based on shipping destination. Built-in or flat shipping cost can often be unfair to customers and stand only to profit the businesses that impose them. In an effort to be fair and honest with our customers, the price they pay for our aquaponic products are not inflated to cover shipping and the shipping cost charged is the actual cost of shipping for delivery to their area. Please budget an additional $50-$300 for shipping charges depending on your distance from our shipping location in Oklahoma.
- Local pick-up is available and can be scheduled within 48 hours of purchasing. Shipping charges will be credited back after pick-up.
- Delivery (and installation) is also available and can be scheduled within 48 hours of purchasing by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org . Shipping charges from the online purchase will credited towards the cost of delivery (and installation).
- Depending on the freight carrier fulfilling the final delivery, products may require pick-up upon arrival to local shipping destination.
- For inquiries about grow bed orders greater than 30, call us at (918) 567-3306 or email us at email@example.com
Symbiotic Grow Bed
• 17.75 cubic feet of grow space (20 sq. ft)
• Dimensions: 5’x 4’ x 13”
• Versatility for use with soil-replacement/ grow media, floating-raft, deep water culture and other aquaponic systems
• Ideal dimensions for 12” water depth
• Approved for indoor and outdoor use
• Rated food grade, food safe
• Virgin plastics, ideal for future regulatory provisions
• Bow-resistant and rated to hold-up to one ton when paired with the Symbiotic Aquaponic racking system
• User-friendly rolled-lip edge for comfortable planting and harvesting
• Bed constructed of BPA-free, food-safe resins and pigments, and utilizes UV inhibitors to prevent fading and deterioration
• 5-year limited warranty for a 30-year life
• Designed & engineered to last a lifetime
• Available Pre-plumbed on Symbiotic Aquaponic systems
• Marine Blue & Grass Green available for purchase on-demand
• Multiple color options available for custom orders
• Produce 100s of pounds of food annually
• 100% Recyclable material
• Made in the USA, Patent Pending
Thank you for shopping with us. Your business is greatly appreciated. In case there are any issues and for the sake of clarity, we have implemented the following policies and procedures with regard to returns and refunds. We appreciate your business and look forward to your continued support.
Due to the custom nature of our products, returns will only be accepted if there is a material defect in the product. A material defect is defined as a defect in the product that renders the product unusable for its original, designated purpose.
To be eligible for a return the product must be unused and in it’s original condition. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
The customer will bear the initial shipping costs on any item they wish to return. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. If the return is approved, Symbiotic Aquaponic will cover the cost of return shipping as outlined below. If the item is deemed to not have a material defect or does not meet the other criteria for a return, the customer will be required to bear any shipping cost incurred to regain possession of the item. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund (purchasing price and return shipping) will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, and processed within 60 days of the approval for return.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 100 Nelson Dr., Talihina, OK, 74571, United States.